Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Videos

I know it's been a while since the last post. I was supposed to use this next one to show everyone Jason's pictures from Ostrava and then of my trip to Baltimore. Well, I got a new computer and I don't have the pictures up yet. To make matters worse, I got a PC, not a Mac. Moving everything over and retaining the integrity of my files has been daunting. I finally managed to get the videos to work today, though. So, in lieu of those pictures, enjoy these videos of Larson.

Larson and Jason bought me a little ladybug for Valentine's Day last year. It has a little clippy hand. We use it to leave notes for each other in the morning. Last weekend Jason decided to clip it to Larson.



I visited Jason at work last week. His students decorated his desk for Halloween while he was away. Still sitting on his desk was a dancing pumpkin. Well, I brought it home because a) I like to dance to it and b) Larson is a whole lot like his Mama.



And here's Larson getting ready for bed. Sure, he looks wired but he was fast asleep soon after this was taken.



He's picking up new words every day! Here's a list of the latest:
- bus
- yogurt
- baby
- vanilla (sounds like nanilla)
- I see
- Ta-da!
- cat
- Choo choo!
- stuck
- walk
- out
- outside
- vacuum (sounds like ooom)
- snack (sounds like snah-ah)
- sky
- all fall down (as in "ashes, ashes, we all fall down)
- three (there's a game we play called "Three")
- juice (I can't really spell out what it sounds like. Haha! But, I know it when I hear it.)
- airplane (sounds like air-pah, and he still throws his hands in the air)

He likes to give hugs and kisses (my favorite), play high-five, sing songs, play "Three," go for walks, drive his car, flip through books, and look out the window when he hears a bus, train or airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment